Sunday, March 26, 2006

3.26.06

Today is going to be a wonderful day! This weekend has been a birthday weekend. Shawn has stretched out the enjoyment of my birthday to a whole weekend and I love it. Today is my surprise birthday day! Shawn has planned it all and I know nothing except I get to enjoy a game night this evening with my family. I am so excited for what this day holds. I think my stomach is full of butterflies!
Yesterday Shawn and I went for a hilly bike ride in the rain and ate lunch at Old Market Pub. These are the best few days I have had in a long time. I even get to go to the beach with all the Bronec women tomorrow and stay until Wednesday morning.
I just feel so happy. I am having the time of my life. I have so much to be grateful for and I can't believe how many things I have been blessed with. I have a loving relationship with an amazing man whom I am so in love with, I'm having the best birthday weekend, I have a best friend in my dad, who is the most kind and giving person, I have a fun and loving family and wonderful friends...and an awesome mountain bike (ha ha). Mostly, I have a God who cares for me and my well being who has blessed me with all of this.

I am happy.

Thanks to all of you who have sent birthday wishes and prayers and made me feel so cared for on my birthday, on my blog, on Shawn's blog, on my phone and in person. You are all so thoughtful!

9 Comments:

At 7:43 PM, Blogger J-Nard said...

Laura

Happy Birthday, your a special gal and I miss you much.

God Blessed you...nuf said


love Pablo

 
At 10:37 PM, Blogger Jenn Sanders said...

Happy Birthday Laura!

I am so sorry I missed your party.
I had no idea you didn't know about it.

Love you girl!!

 
At 5:39 PM, Blogger Melanie said...

hey! I miss your posts! where are you????

 
At 4:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

heya laura -- so, we're in germany, and wanted to see how things are going. but we don't have your email address!

 
At 4:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

email me at: lucashaley@yahoo.com if you can! (then erase these stupid comments)

 
At 2:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What, no new posts? We're not very good at this, are we?

 
At 4:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy 2007 Birthday!!!!!!!!

Miss you, hope everything's great with your life. Love ya.

 
At 4:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK I am officially...stupid. I have tried to find where I can email you all over your page...and this was all I could find.

A year late, at that.

If you by some slim small chance get this...even tho I am probably in the wrong place since your most recent entry was a year ago...call me!!

I heard about your engagement!!! Congratulations! So happy for you.

(503)522-3389
James (now living in SoCal)

 
At 2:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sure you probably don't even check this anymore but if you do, Happy 2008 Birthday!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home